conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To support its growth in TURKEY, the company is looking for an experienced
Willing to grow in an International Group
YOUR ROLE: Ensure the process of local Accounting & Finance activities
- As Accountant, you perform all accounting processes in accordance with the local and group requirements. You record the day-to-day financial transactions of the business including: G/L, Accounts payables, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Payroll, Fixed Assets, …
- You ensure the follow up and the reconciliation of the open Debtor and Creditor invoices. When required, you proceed to debt collection in accordance with the group policy.
- You prepare and submit timely VAT reporting, corporate taxes as well as other withholding taxes in compliance with the local law and tax regulations.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager, you support her with the implementation of Global Finance Policies and initiatives, assist her in financial and tax audits and in the budgeting process.
- You will play an active role in the future implementation of the new ERP system and will be asked to define the system requirements.
YOUR PROFILE: Proactive & conscientious Certified Public Accountant
- You have a Degree in Economics, Law or Business and a proven experience of at least 3 years in accounting as well as a SMMM Certificate.
- The ideal candidate has a good knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP is an asset).
- Turkish is your mother tongue, and you have a very good working knowledge of English (oral and written). You are also proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, excellent communication capacities, problem-solving attitude are some of your key talents.
- You like to collaborate with people and are recognized for your engagement and integrity, your flexibility and your ability to work in full autonomy.
- The position is based in Bursa and reports to the Finance Manager based in Poland.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to join an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- The chance to further develop the local finance organization and to participate to the expansion of our Turkish entity.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org