Account Manager Northern America (M/F/X)
conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To sustain its growth in the US market and reinforce the Sales Team based in Madison Heights, Michigan, the company is looking for an (M/F/X)
Account Manager Northern America
Technical Sales role in Automotive Packaging
YOUR ROLE: Expand business & Develop packaging solutions
- As Account Manager, you have the final responsibility for the Sales Revenue and the profitability of the dedicated area.
- You develop the marketplace for conTeyor products (Textile- Plastics- Steel packaging solutions) and grow our existing business with the aim of achieving market leadership in line with company goals and strategies.
- You establish a solid network and strong business relations with existing and potential customers.
- As a trusted partner in B2B supply chain efficiency, you propose tailor-made packaging solutions to your customers and anticipate their logistic challenges to increase their profitability.
- In close collaboration with the Packaging Engineers, you develop custom designed conTeyor solutions to meet clients' packaging needs and you implement them.
- You coordinate activities with the technical/commercial back office located in Mexico and the US and ensure an efficient project management as well careful project planning.
- You support marketing activities needed to achieve the area ambitions.
- This position is based in our office in Madison Heights, MI, and regular travel to visit customers is required.
YOUR PROFILE: Entrepreneurial Technical Sales Professional
- You have an engineering or business degree (or equivalent through experience) and a good understanding of the total supply chain in the automotive sector that you acquired through your experience in logistics or in a technical sales role in this domain.
- A previous sales experience in the B2B packaging sector is not required but is an asset.
- You have a passion for the automotive industry, and you know how to give advice and value to your clients and build up long term relationships.
- Thanks to your strong project management skills, you know how to align external demands and internal resources in order to deliver state of the art packaging solutions to your clients.
- You work in close collaboration with a dedicated Packaging Design Engineer and a customer service specialist who give you full support.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required.
- You are a proactive and result driven person who strives for customer excellence
- Collaboration is essential for you, and you are recognized for your team spirited and positive attitude
- You are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and North America
- An entrepreneurial environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA
- The opportunity to join a Sales team recognized in the market for their strong expertise in automotive packaging.
- A state of the art Onboarding program to ensure a perfect start in this role and in the company.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with fringe benefits, a bonus Plan and a commission.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org