Acount Manager Germany
conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
We are in full expansion in GERMANY and would like to strengthen our local team with a passionate and driven (M/F/X)
Technical Sales Position in the Automotive packaging industry
YOUR ROLE : Sales & Packaging solutions Project Manager
- As Account Manager, you have the final responsibility for the Sales Revenue and the profitability of the dedicated client portfolio.
- You develop the marketplace for conTeyor products (Textile- Plastics- Steel packaging solutions) and grow our existing business with the aim of achieving market leadership in line with company goals and strategies.
- You establish a solid network and strong business relations with the client portfolio that you take over and with potential customers to generate new business opportunities.
- As a trusted partner in B2B supply chain efficiency, you propose tailor-made packaging solutions to your customers (mainly from the automotive industry) and anticipate their logistic challenges to increase their profitability.
- In charge of the complete sales process, you initiate contacts, analyse the client needs, develop proposals and negotiate when required.
- In close collaboration with the project engineers, you develop custom-designed conTeyor solutions to meet clients' packaging needs.
- You coordinate activities with the technical/commercial back office located in Poland and ensure an efficient project management.
- You support marketing activities needed to achieve the area ambitions.
- This position is home based and regular travel to visit customers is required.
YOUR PROFILE : Entrepreneurial & Solution Selling
- You have an engineering or commercial Master degree (or equivalent through extended experience) and a proven experience in solution sales in the Packaging or Automotive sector or as a packaging Engineer within an OEM.
- A very good understanding of the German automotive industry is required.
- As an expert in your domain, you give advice and value to your clients and develop long term trusting relationships with them.
- Being an efficient project manager, you know how to align external demands and internal resources in order to deliver state of the art solutions to your clients.
- You are a persistent, goal-oriented sales professional with excellent negotiation skills and a strong customer orientation.
- Collaboration is essential for you and you are recognized for your team spirit, your positive attitude and your engagement and integrity. You are a self-starter with very good organizational skills.
- Fluency in German (written and verbal) is required as well as a good working knowledge of English.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and North America.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- The chance to develop your skills and expertise by working with a team of senior experts in Returnable Packaging Solutions.
- A flexible working model to organize your work and your responsibilities in full autonomy.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits with a bonus and a commission system.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org