Area Sales Manager US (M/F)
To sustain its growth in the US market, the company is looking for an (M/F)
Area Sales Manager Northern America
Sales Engineer with experience in the B2B Packaging Industry
YOUR ROLE: Expand business & develop packaging solutions
- As Area Sales Manager, you have the final responsibility for the Sales Revenue and the profitability of the dedicated area.
- You develop the marketplace for conTeyor products (Textile- Plastics- Steel packaging solutions) and grow our existing business with the aim of achieving market leadership in line with company goals and strategies .
- You establish a solid network and strong business relations with existing and potential customers.
- As a trusted partner in B2B supply chain efficiency, you propose tailor made packaging solutions to your customers and anticipate their logistic challenges to increase their profitability.
- In close collaboration with the Project Engineers, you develop custom designed conTeyor solutions to meet clients' packaging needs.
- You coordinate activities with the technical/commercial back office located in Mexico and the US and ensure an efficient project management as well careful project planning.
- You support marketing activities needed to achieve the area ambitions.
- This position is based in our office in Madison Heights, MI and regular travel to visit customers is required.
YOUR PROFILE: Sales Engineer with Business Development Skills
- You have an engineering or business degree (or equivalent through experience) and a strong understanding of the total supply chain in the automotive sector that you acquired through your experience in logistics or in a solution sales role.
- A previous sales experience in the B2B packaging sector is a serious asset.
- As an expert in your domain, you give advice and value to your clients and build up long term relationships.
- Thanks to your strong project management skills, you know how to align external demands and internal resources in order to deliver state of the art solutions to your clients.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required.
- You are a proactive and goal-oriented person who strives for customer excellence
- Collaboration is essential for you and you are recognized for your team spirited and positive attitude
- You are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
What can conTeyor offer you ?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA
- A position that gives you the chance to use your knowledge and expertise to design packaging solutions in co-creation with a team of experts and the customers.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com