Financial Controller (M/F/X)
To strengthen our Finance department in our Head office in Merelbeke, we are looking for a dynamic and driven (M/F/X)
Data minded Expert met Business acumen
YOUR ROLE : Controlling & Data Management
- As Financial controller, you are part of a team of 3 people in Finance and you work closely with the regional finance teams and the Corporate Finance Manager to whom you report.
- You coordinate the financial follow-up and closing within conTeyor Group, ensure timely ICO reconciliations and check the consolidation entries.
- You are responsible for accurate reporting to management, board and banks and for accurate forecasting and budgeting.
- You consolidate, process and analyse data and convert it into relevant business insights. In addition, you propose possible corrective measures for identified business problems.
- Based on your thorough knowledge of the business processes, you manage the controlling activities and make adjustments where necessary.
- You investigate possibilities to increase the level of data quality and take initiatives to make data more usable.
- As a key user for Power BI, you assist Management in the implementation of this tool and you provide training and support on the various Power BI Reports.
- You actively participate in various Corporate Finance projects.
YOUR PROFILE: IT Savvy & Analytical
- You have a Master in accounting and/or finance and a first experience in a similar role and/or in audit.
- You are recognized for your ICT skills. MS office has no secrets for you, and you work easily with new tools. We work with SAP and Power BI.
- You are a data-minded business expert and can handle data to translate insights into strategic advice
- Your analytical skills, hands-on and solution-oriented mentality are some of your assets.
- You are a team player who is good at setting priorities and who can follow deadlines autonomously.
- You are a helpful colleague who is communicative and easy to get along with.
- Eager to learn and flexible, you adapt quickly to new working environments and ways of working.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a very good knowledge of English.
What can conTeyor offer you ?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and is present in 34 countries in Europe and North America.
- Be part of a company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An exciting and varied job within a flat organization in full expansion where there is room for initiative.
- An environment with a strong corporate culture based on trust, integrity and respect for the individual.
- A people-oriented working environment, good collegial contacts where fun and a professional approach go hand in hand.
- After an induction period, there is an opportunity to work from home (up to 2 days a week).
- Thorough training and supervision on the job are provided.
- A competitive salary package supplemented with attractive fringe benefits including group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers and a bonus system.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org