HR MANAGER (M/F)
conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To support its growth in TURKEY, the company is looking for an energetic and driven
HR MANAGER (M/F)
With a proven experience in Manufacturing
YOUR ROLE : Business development & Relationship building
- As Human Resources Manager, you support the European Operations Director and the Local Managing Director in the area of personnel and operational matters.
- You manage all the HR activities for the Turkish Plant and Sales office, from "soft" HR related matters and Payroll to occupational Health & Safety as well as administrative processes.
- Being the first point of contact of the local employees, you advise them on HR policies and procedures.
- You design and implement HR Management solutions (Recruitment Plans, Employee Development, career paths, trainings, incentive systems, periodic performance appraisal,).
- Reporting to the European HR Manager, you assist in the successful implementation of global HR Business processes and procedures within the different entities.
- To ensure the plant compliance with HR related legal and regulatory guidelines is part of your responsibilities.
- Being a proactive HR Business partner, you monitor HR indicators and make recommendations to the senior leadership for improvement actions.
- Data Analytics, reporting and internal communication are also part of your tasks.
YOUR PROFILE: Technical sales with business development skills
- You have a Degree in Human Resources, Business (or related field) and a proven experience in a similar role in a manufacturing work environment.
- The knowledge of Turkish Labour law, HR Tools and HR Trends are required.
- The ideal candidate has a good knowledge of finance, budgeting, and operational issues to support the Senior Management in the business decisions.
- Being an HR Expert, you have developed outstanding communication skills and the capacity to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Turkish is your mother tongue and you have a very good knowledge of English (Oral and written).
- You are proficient in MS Office and recognized for your result and solution-oriented attitude as well as for your outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- You like to take initiatives and can make decisions while evaluating risks properly.
- Collaboration is essential for you, and you are recognized for your team spirit, your positive attitude and your engagement and integrity.
- The position is based in Bursa and regular travel is required to our Sales office and to our plant.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- The chance to have a real impact in the HR decisions that are taken in the entities you are responsible for.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com