HR Manager US and Mexico (M/F)
conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To support its growth in the North American REGION, the company is looking for a (M/F)
HR Manager US and Mexico
Fluent in English & Spanish and with experience in Manufacturing
YOUR ROLE: Hands on HR Business Partner
- As Human Resources Manager, you support our regional divisions (US and Mexico) regarding personnel, operational matters and office management.
- You manage all the HR activities for the US & Mexican Plants and for our North American Sales office, from "soft" HR matters, occupational Health & Safety as well as administrative processes. You supervise Payroll processes.
- Being the main point of contact for the local employees, you support them with HR policies and procedures and ensure the Office Management of the US & Mexican divisions.
- You design and implement HR Management solutions (Recruitment & Onboarding Plans, Employee Development career paths, training, incentive systems, periodic performance reviews, …).
- Reporting to the CEO North America & to the Global HR Director, you assist in the successful implementation of global HR Business processes and procedures within the different divisions.
- To ensure the plants’ compliance with HR related legal and regulatory guidelines is part of your responsibilities.
- Being a proactive HR Business partner, you monitor HR indicators and make recommendations to the senior leadership for improvement actions.
- Data Analytics, reporting and internal communication are also part of your tasks.
YOUR PROFILE: Customer centric HR Specialist with Business acumen
- You have a Degree in Human Resources, Business (or related field) and a proven experience in HR, in a manufacturing work environment within an international organization.
- Knowledge of US & Mexican labour laws is required.
- The ideal candidate has a strong affinity for “hard” HR Matters and a good knowledge of finance, budgeting and operational issues to support the Senior Management in business decisions.
- Being an HR Expert, you have developed outstanding communication skills and the capacity to work with employees at all levels of the organization as well as a strong multi-cultural awareness.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (Oral & Written).
- You are proficient in MS Office and recognized for your result and solution-oriented attitude as well as for your outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- You like to take initiatives and can make decisions while evaluating risks properly.
- Collaboration is essential for you, and you are recognized for your team spirit, positive attitude, engagement and integrity.
- The position is based in Madison Heights, MI and you are expected to travel from US to Mexico up to 30% of your time.
- We are open to relocation.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international company present in 34 countries across Europe and North America, offering high-quality and innovative products for its customers.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An exciting and challenging position where you combine HR responsibilities and a hands on role in the business.
- The chance to have a real impact on HR decisions.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human size organization with short decision paths that encourage creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive salaried position with attractive benefits package.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org