Packaging Intern US (M/F)
For the Summer period, our team based in Madison Heights, MI, is looking for a Packaging Intern (M/F)
YOUR TASKS: Support in the Design and Sales of customized packaging solutions
- In close collaboration with a team of Packaging experts, you develop custom designed conTeyor solutions to meet clients' packaging needs through our Patented design CAD program Nestimator.
- Under the supervision of a dedicated mentor, you are in charge for projects and coordinate activities with the technical/commercial back office located in Mexico and the US.
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis related to production, products and materials are part of your learning process.
- You participate to activities to develop the marketplace for conTeyor products (Textile- Plastics- Steel packaging solutions) and help grow our existing business.
- This position is based from our office in Madison Heights, MI and you will join the team for a period of 4-6 months.
- We plan on hiring great talent who fit into our roles in both as Design engineers and Sales engineers or as we call them Customer Solution Managers.
- You have an engineer degree (sales or packaging design orientation) and a strong interest for the total supply chain in the automotive sector.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required.
- You are a proactive and goal-oriented person who strives for customer excellence.
- Collaboration is essential for you and you are recognized for your team spirited and positive attitude.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
What can conTeyor offer you ?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- A position that gives you the chance to work with packaging professionals and to increase your knowledge and expertise while working in a close and dynamic team.
Excited? Join our team today!
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com