conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To sustain its growth in the US market, the company is looking for a
PROJECT ENGINEER Northern America (M/F/X)
With Experience in Packaging Design
YOUR ROLE: Coordination of the Packaging Design activities
- As Project engineer, you are responsible for the development, execution and program management of textile, plastics & rack designs for our clients.
- You leverage your packaging expertise to collaborate with the sales managers, the customers, to understand and translate their requirements into an end-to-end, sustainable, cost-effective solution.
- You organize and coordinate their work and provide them with the necessary technical support.
- In close collaboration with your team, you prepare prototypes, evaluate them with the clients and provide the technical instructions to the production once they are approved.
- You are also responsible for an efficient project management and for quality control.
- You actively contribute to the process optimalization of the design operations.
- Recognized as an automotive packaging expert, you make technical presentations to clients and advise them when required.
- This position is based on our office in Madison Heights, MI, and regular travel to our site in Mexico is required.
YOUR PROFILE: Packaging Design Expert & Project Coordinator
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering (or related technical discipline) and a demonstrated experience in Packaging Design. Experience in automotive design packaging is a serious asset.
- A first experience in people management is a plus.
- You are skilled in Computer–Aided Design (CAD) programs (The knowledge of Siemens NX is a serious asset).
- Fluency in English is required. Some knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- The position requires the ability to work under time pressure, flexibility in action and strong organisational skills.
- Good communicator and project manager, you have a strong ability to establish effective collaboration where the interest of all involved parties is respected.
- Being a self- starter with a positive and problem-solving attitude, you are a reference for your team members.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and North America.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A position where you have a real impact on the optimalization of the functioning of your department.
- The opportunity to join a team of passionate experts who know how to combine work and conviviality.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with attractive fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org