Quality Manager Mexico (M/F/X)
conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To sustain its growth the company is looking for a (M/F/X)
Quality Manager Mexico
Workplace: Guadalajara - Mexico
YOUR ROLE: Lead and Drive the Quality Process
- • As Quality Manager, you organize, coordinate and supervise the quality process of our operations in Mexico.
- You interact and partner with production, sales, engineering and suppliers to ensure a best-in-class product release as well as a lean and effective production process.
- In close collaboration with the team, you implement methods and instruments to maintain or adjust the quality of our products and of our production processes.
- You supervise quality related corrective and preventive actions and ensure that solutions are managed to closure.
- Maintaining and continuously improving the ISO 9001 and 14001 system in the organization, educating employees about the system requirements and preparing the organization for future audits are part of your responsibilities.
- You also contribute to achieve the organization environmental goals by the maintenance and the development of the 5S system.
- In order to monitor quality, you manage and conduct regular quality audits on the production floor.
- You coordinate and manage all the quality documentation in the organization.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager Mexico, you contribute to the development of conTeyor’s Quality strategy in North America.
- You have a Master Degree (Engineering and/or in Quality Management) and proven experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the textile industry in a serious asset.
- Practical knowledge of Quality & Lean Manufacturing tools as well as of Environmental & Quality indicators are required.
- Practical knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 (as a minimum) , ISO/TS16949, and 14001 is a must.
- You are fluent in Spanish with a very good working knowledge of English (both written and oral).
- We are looking for an energetic, proactive and rigorous quality professional with very good communication & interpersonal skills.
- The position requires the ability to work under time pressure, flexibility in action and strong organizational skills as well as positive problem-solving attitude.
- This position is based in, Guadalajara – Mexico and availability for business trips to visit clients is required.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe and North America
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA
- A position with international exposure, where you can have a real impact on the organizational business decisions.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive salary package supplemented with a bonus system.
Please send your resume in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com