Quality Manager Turkey (M/F)
To sustain its growth in Europe, the company is looking for an energetic and driven
Quality Manager Turkey (M/F)
With experience in an International Production Environment
YOUR ROLE: Lead & Drive the Quality Process
- As Quality Manager, you organize, coordinate, and supervise the quality process of our operations in Turkey to guarantee compliance to conTeyor’s quality standards.
- You interact and partner with production, sales, engineering and supplier to • ensure a best-in-class product release as well as a lean and effective production process in Turkey.
- In close collaboration with the Quality department based in Poland, you develop and implement methods and instruments to maintain and adjust the quality of our products and of our production processes.
- You build up a Quality Management System based on our existing system (ISO 9001) and ensure that the local staff is familiar with it.
- When required you train them in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
- You manage and conduct regular quality audits on the stitching floor as well as supplier quality audits.
- You set the quality requirements for supplier’s products and monitor their compliance with company’s expectations.
- You supervise quality related corrective and preventive actions at supplier’s and ensure that solutions are managed to closure.
- You are working from our Turkish office, located in BURSA and you travel regularly to our Supplier’s location.
YOUR PROFILE: Quality Expert with strong communication skills
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering with a proven track record in quality management system implementation in a production environment as well as in supplier’s quality supervision.
- In your career, you had the opportunity to work with cross functional teams in an international environment.
- A previous experience in the use of quality problem-solving tools (Ishikawa, Pareto-Lorentz, 5 Why, 8D...) is required.
- Knowledge of welding and surface treatment processes in relation to steel processing and experience in internal audits (ISO9001 - ISO 14001) are serious assets.
- We are looking for a hands-on, energetic quality professional with strong strong communication skills.
- The position requires the ability to work under time pressure, flexibility in action and strong organizational skills as well as positive problem-solving attitude.
- In terms of linguistic skills, fluency in Turkish with a very good command of English (oral and written) is necessary.
What can conTeyor offer you ?
- A unique opportunity to join an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A position where you can use your knowledge and experience to further develop operations in a work environment where innovation and initiatives are stimulated.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with attractive fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition & Development Manager ia firstname.lastname@example.org