Vice President North America (M/F)
To sustain its growth in North America, the company is looking for a (M/F)
Vice President North America
With proven experience in Returnable Packaging
YOUR ROLE: Expand business & develop packaging solutions
- Working as the Vice President North America, you guide the strategy setting for North America in terms of Sales & Operations to achieve future growth in the region. You create and implement the organization’s vision and overall direction in the region.
- This Executive Level position offers a great opportunity to use your innovative and problem-solving mindset as well as your strong business insight to accelerate our growth.
- As a driven Business leader, you actively contribute to the Business development by identifying new market opportunities and key customers in the industry.
- You lead cross functional strategic initiatives and link strategy to operations by partnering with key business partners including Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance and Engineering.
- You oversee overall capacity management including staffing, sourcing, supply chain leading to improve operations quality and cost management.
- The role reports directly to the CEO.
- You are working from our US office located in Madison Heights MI and you are expected to travel regularly in US and Mexico.
YOUR PROFILE: Executive Leader with Strategic Insight & Sales Drive
- You have a Master’s degree in Business and Administration with a demonstrated experience in a Sales Leadership position within the Packaging industry as well as experience in Management and Administration. A Master’s degree in Engineering is an asset.
- You have a track-record of driving significant revenue impact and the capacity to attract, build and lead high performing teams as well as proven experience to effectively work with Executives to support growth and business goals.
- You are a result-oriented, innovative, strategic leader who is able to implement plans to achieve timely and efficient results.
- In your career, you had the opportunity to work with cross functional teams and to develop multi-cultural awareness by working in an international work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent listening capacities and deep understanding of business and market needs are some of your assets.
- In terms of linguistic skills, fluency in English is required and the knowledge of Spanish is a real asset.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to join an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and is present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A position where you can use your strategic skills and your Industry knowledge to lead our regional efforts and drive the success of our enterprise.
- The ability to join a highly dynamic team in a work environment where innovation and initiatives are stimulated.
- Autonomy in the organization of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with attractive fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com