What is the conTeyor Tower System?
- Manual system using counter-weight technology to raise and lower partition bags for racks 118 inches / 3-meters tall to be used between sites and optimize cube utilization in transport trailers, gain storage upward and reducing floor space
- Possible: Electric system using small motors to raise and lower partition bags in rack heights of 196 inches / 5 meters designed for in-house use, non-transport
One of conTeyor’s strongest innovations of the last few years is the Tower System
“Proven 100% to 150% increase in storage rack density”
An ultimate solution
The conTeyor Tower System has been successful both in North America as in Europe and it has often brought thé ultimate solution for many customers. Economically & ergonomically this system beats many others and is proof of conTeyor’s quality to go for the best possible solution on all levels (literally).
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
“One of conTeyor’s strongest innovations of the last few years is the Tower System”
- Easy movement up and down
- Ergonomically highly optimized
- A huge space saver (2-3 racks in one)
- Can be developed for most any part or assembly
- More efficient – less movement of racks
- Increased safety – no need for stacking or down-stacking
- Higher QPC per HU–optimal cube utilization for transport
- No lift required for transport or line side
- 100% to 150% increase in rack storage density
More questions or ready to order?
Contact us now for more information. You will receive an answer within 24 hours.