Customer Service Coordinator, Mexico (M/F)
To sustain its growth in the North American market, the company is looking for a
Customer Service Coordinator (M/F)
Workplace: Guadalajara, Mexico
- You are in very close contact with our customers to make sure they are informed about the status of their orders’ production and delivery.
- You cooperate closely with your colleagues from other departments (sales, production, logistics) to assure the projects are realized and shipped in a timely manner and with good quality.
- You prepare quotes for the customers.
- You can rely on your experience to actively contribute to the process optimalization of the design operations.
- You are fluent in Spanish.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You know how to work in SAP or are willing to learn it.
- You are experienced in customer service.
- The customer is always in the centre of your attention.
- The position requires the ability to work under time pressure, flexibility in action and strong organisational skills.
- Good communicator, you have a strong ability to establish effective collaboration where the interest of all involved parties is respected.
- Being a self- starter with a positive and problem-solving attitude, you are a reference for your team members.
- Attention to details is part of your DNA.
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A position where you can have a real impact on the optimalization of the functioning of your department.
- The opportunity to join a team of passionate experts who know how to combine work and conviviality.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary.
Please send your CV in English to our North American Recruitment team via: email@example.com