Rack Designer, Guadalajara Mexico (M/F)
To sustain its growth in the North American market, the company is looking for a
Rack Designer (M/F)
Workplace: Guadalajara, Mexico
YOUR ROLE: Design of customized packaging solutions
- As a Rack Designer, you have the final responsibility for the design of rack solutions for our customers.
- You prepare our prototype and serial technical documentation.
- You are responsible for the evaluation of our prototypes.
- You leverage your packaging expertise to collaborate with the sales managers to understand and translate their requirements into an end-to-end, sustainable, cost effective solution.
- You can rely on your experience to actively contribute to the process optimalization of the design operations.
YOUR PROFILE : Customer oriented Packaging Design expert
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering (or related technical discipline) and a demonstrated experience in Automotive Rack Design.
- You are skilled in Computer–Aided Design (CAD) programs (The knowledge of Siemens NX is a serious asset).
- You are fluent in Spanish. ▪ You have a very good knowledge of English.
- The position requires the ability to work under time pressure, flexibility in action and strong organisational skills.
- Good communicator, you have a strong ability to establish effective collaboration where the interest of all involved parties is respected.
- Being a self- starter with a positive and problem-solving attitude, you are a reference for your team members.
- Attention to details is part of your DNA.
What can conTeyor offer you ?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America.
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- A position where you can have a real impact on the optimalization of the functioning of your department.
- The opportunity to join a team of passionate experts who know how to combine work and conviviality.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary.
Please send your CV in English to our North American Recruitment team via: firstname.lastname@example.org