EUROPEAN HR OFFICER (M/F)
conTeyor is an international player in the development and supply of reusable packaging solutions for delicate manufacturing parts (for 90% in the automotive sector). The organization has been developing and producing patented sustainable solutions in textiles, plastic, and steel since 1995 and has been a market leader in Europe for more than 25 years. www.conteyor.com
To support the HR Department based at the HQ in Merelbeke, Belgium the company is looking for a:
EUROPEAN HR OFFICER (M/F)
HR & Administrative Support to our subsidiaries
YOUR ROLE: Contribute to the development & implementation of HR
- As HR officer you provide HR Administrative support to our Belgian Head Office and to European subsidiaries based in UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany.
- You are the first point of contact of the employees for HR related matters and counsel them on HR policies and procedures.
- Working in close collaboration with the HR Director, you support the development and implementation of Global HR initiatives and systems.
- You oversee and coordinate payroll processes with accounting and external partners in the various countries you are responsible for, and report to management on payroll, benefits, leave, and tax.
- You also review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance in all countries and maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- In terms of recruitment, you play an active role by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and developing effective onboarding plans.
- Data Analytics, reporting and internal communication are also part of your tasks.
- You report directly to the Global HR Director based in Belgium.
YOUR PROFILE: Hard HR Professional with very good English knowledge
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business (or related field) and a strong affinity for Hard HR matters.
- The ideal candidate has a first experience in payroll or in an administrative HR Role as well as a good understanding of the Belgian Labour law.
- Fluency in Dutch (native speaker or equal by experience) and a very good knowledge of English (written and verbal) is required for this position.
- You are proficient in MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel) and are recognized for your outstanding organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- You like to take initiatives and can make decisions while evaluating risks properly.
- Collaboration is essential for you, and you are recognized for your team spirit, your positive attitude and your engagement and integrity.
- Possibility to work part-time (4 days a week).
What can conTeyor offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and present in 34 countries across Europe, the United States and South America
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual
- A company that has sustainability in its DNA
- The chance to give an international dimension to your career while working in close collaboration with Senior HR professionals.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities
- A competitive fixed salary combined with fringe benefits
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org