For one of our customers - an American aerospace manufacturer with global service operations – we designed a metal trolley, drawer-system containing # sets of (printed) PU trays + rolling curtain on both sides.
We improved packaging by making it;
- Reusable, saving costs and improving carbon footprint
- Steel, making it more durable
- More ergonomically efficient, reducing handling time
- Towable, limiting traffic of forklifts in the plant
- Integrated in existing & new workflows, enabling the outsourcing of storage and logistics to a DHL hub nearby.
"We take pride in the recognition of Pratt & Whitney’s CEO in mentioning our project in the top 5 of most successful accomplishments of the company in 2019."
Business Development Manager